Fibre optic pigtails suitable for common splicing applications are standardly available in 1 metre lengths on 900µm tight buffered fibre cable.
- Telecom, CATV and LAN applications
- On-site termination
- Patch Panels, wall boxes, ODF’s and splice cassettes, dome and inline splicing enclosures
Features & Benefits
- SC, LC ST, FC and E2000 connectors as standard, other connectors available
- LSZH – Low smoke zero halogen, 900µm tight buffered fibre
- UPC and APC polished connector end faces as standard
- Available in other colours, manufactured coloured pigtail sets
- Fibre conforms to or exceeds all relevant ISO/IEC, TIA/EIA and ITU standards
- Bend insensitive variants available
Get In Touch Today
If you have a query about our services or feel like we could help you, please get in touch by filling the form out below or by calling us on 01829 741 262.