OS2 singlemode fibre optic patchcords are used to connect longer distance networks, between buildings and campuses and in long-distance metropolitan and access telecoms and CATV networks. All assemblies are fully tested prior to delivery and supplied with test results. Most common connector types, configurations and lengths are available from stock, using 3mm (for additional ruggedising) or 2mm diameter cable on request. OS2 singlemode patchcords are supplied with a yellow LSZH cable jacket as standard. Non-stocked configurations (length, colour, connectors and cable type) can be manufactured to meet specific requirements. diameter cable on request. OS2 singlemode patchcords are supplied with a yellow LSZH cable jacket as standard. Non-stocked configurations (length, colour, connectors and cable type) can be manufactured to meet specific requirements.
- Data Centres
- Metropolitan and access networks
- Transmission, switch and test equipment
Features & Benefits
- SC, LC, ST, FC, MU and E2000 as standard. Other connectors available
- LSZH – Low smoke zero halogen, yellow jacket
- Simplex and Duplex assemblies
- 900µm tight buffer, 3mm simplex and duplex cable (2mm cable on request)
- Available in other colours
- Armoured, round duplex and flat twin patch cords also available
- Uniboot and short boot patch cords are also available
- All patch cords come with UPC or APC polished connector end face as standard
- OS2 fibre conforms to or exceeds all relevant ISO/IEC, TIA/EIA and ITU standards
Get In Touch Today
If you have a query about our services or feel like we could help you, please get in touch by filling the form out below or by calling us on 01829 741 262.