Singlemode fibre optic patch cords are used to connect longer distance networks, between buildings and campuses and in long-distance metropolitan and access telecoms and CATV networks. All assemblies are fully tested prior to delivery and supplied with test result. Most common connector types, configurations and lengths are available from stock.
- Data Centres
- Metropolitan and access networks
- Transmission, switch and test equipment
Features & Benefits
- SC, LC, ST, FC, MU & E2000 as standard. Other connectors available
- LSZH – Low smoke zero halogen, yellow jacket
- Simplex and Duplex assemblies
- 900μm tight buffer, 2mm simplex
- Available in other colours
- Armoured, round duplex and flat twin patch cords also available
- All patch cords come with UPC or APC polished connector end face as standard
- G657A1 fibre conforms to or exceeds all relevant ISO/IEC, TIA/EIA and ITU standards
Get In Touch Today
If you have a query about our services or feel like we could help you, please get in touch by filling the form out below or by calling us on 01829 741 262.