- Made with high performance connectors to achieve premium optical performance
- Supplied with individual test result and optional Fluke, visual inspection and interferometer results for complete peace of mind for end face cleanliness, defect and end face geometry compliance
- Available as 900µm or 2mm tails
- Made to measure to your requirements.
- High strength pulling features
- Cost effective option
- Manufactured to industry standards
- Cleaned and pre-tested before deployment
- Fast installation
- No special tools, training or consumables required onsite.
Ideal Applications Indoor
- For internal and external use, in data centre LAN or campus networks
- Can be used in cable trays / conduits
- Suitable for use between data centre cabinets, zone halls or floors.
Did you know?
You can choose fibre tails with staggered or fan out configurations
There are two ways to specify the length of a Breakout Pre-Terms assembly, please note that the gland to gland measurement is used by default, unless otherwise specified on your order.
LC, SC, FC, ST, E2000 (UPC or APC) connectors options are available for you to choose from to create the Breakout Pre-Terms solution you require. All Pre-Terminated solutions are manufactured to exacting international standards and quality processes.
Fast Facts for
Fast Breakout Pre-Terms Solutions
Premium Installation Packaging – superior installation protection and pulling features
Individual connector results
Optional Fluke Networks and end face test reports available upon request
Ideally suited to duct installation
Wide range of connector and cable types available to suit your application.
Interferometer report also available
Fibre Type Options OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OS2 (G652D) (657A optional)
Cable Specification Options Tight Buffered, Loose Tube, SWA, CST or Breakout cables
Connectors Options LC, SC, ST, FC, E2000 (UPC or APC)
Individual test results:
Standard insertion loss: ≤ 0.15db (Max)
Standard insertion loss: ≤ 0.07db (Typ)
Standard average return loss: (SM): ≥ – 50db (UPC)
Standard average return loss: (SM): ≥ – 65db (APC)
Get In Touch Today
If you have a query about our services or feel like we could help you, please get in touch by filling the form out below or by calling us on 01829 741 262.