OM1 multimode patch cords are used in legacy 1000Base networks common in LAN applications. All assemblies are fully tested prior to delivery and supplied with test results. Most common connector types, configurations and lengths are available from stock, using 3mm (for additional ruggedising) or 2mm diameter cable on request. OM1 multimode patch cords are supplied with a grey LSZH cable jacket as standard. Non-stocked configurations (length, colour, connectors and cable type) can be manufactured to meet specific requirements.
- LAN/Enterpise and legacy networks
- For use in 1GB/s networks over >275M indicative link length at 850nm (SX) wavelength
Features & Benefits
- SC, LC and ST connectors as standard, other connectors available
- LSZH – Low smoke zero halogen, grey jacket
- 900µm / 600µm tight buffer, 3mm simplex and duplex cable (2mm cable on request)
- Available in other colours
- Armoured, round duplex and flat twin patch cords also available
- OM1 fibre conforms to or exceeds all relevant ISO/IEC, TIA/EIA and ITU standards
- All patch cords come with a UPC polished connector end face as standard
Get In Touch Today
If you have a query about our services or feel like we could help you, please get in touch by filling the form out below or by calling us on 01829 741 262.